Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled herb lime chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Herb Lime Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Herb Lime Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grilled herb lime chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Herb Lime Chicken:
- Prepare 4 each Boneless skineless chicken breast halves*.
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Get 2 tbsp fresh basil (or 2 tsp dried)
- Prepare 1 tbsp freah thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- Take 1 clove garlic, minced
- Get 2 limes, juiced
Instructions to make Grilled Herb Lime Chicken:
- Salt and pepper both sides of all of the breasts. Comined basil, thyme , garlic, and lime juice in a small bowl. Rub mixture onto the chicken.
- Put chicken in a ziplock bag and marinate for 6-8 hours.
- Grill the chicken in a grill pan or outdoor grill until cooked throughtly and at a minimum temperature of 165°F
- *I use free range antibiotic free chicken
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled herb lime chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!