Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, granny’s monkey bread recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Granny’s monkey bread recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Granny’s monkey bread recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Granny’s Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat made with canned biscuit dough and lots of butter. This recipe is incredibly easy to make because it uses store bought biscuit dough (in a tube). If you’re looking for a classic, kitchen-tested, Doughboy-approved monkey bread recipe, this is it.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook granny’s monkey bread recipe using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Granny’s monkey bread recipe:
- Get 24 ounces buttermilk biscuits I used three 8-ounce packages
- Get 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 teaspoons cinnamon or you can use pumpkin pie spice
- Prepare 1 c butter
- Get 1/2 c brown sugar
I make with Pilsbury Grands cinnamon rolls quartered and tossed with brown sugar butter and pecans. Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Granny’s Monkey Bread is a sweet, gooey, sinful cinnamon sugar treat made with canned biscuit dough and lots of butter. Easy Family-Friendly Recipes Family-Friendly Recipes for Picky Eaters.
Instructions to make Granny’s monkey bread recipe:
- Prepare Bundt pan by heavily greasing with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut each biscuit into four equal bite-sized pieces.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon in a bowl or plastic bag. Drop roll the pieces of dough in the sugar cinnamon mixture and gently arrange them into the prepared Bundt pan.
- In a small sauce pan, combine 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar cinnamon mixture (discard remaining or use for another recipe) with 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 cup butter.
- Bring mixture just to a boil and then immediately remove from heat. Stir until sugars have fully dissolved.
- Carefully drizzle the mixture over the rolled dough balls in the Bundt pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow pan to rest for about 5 minutes, then cover with a large plate and invert. To eat, pull desired amount off with your fingers and enjoy the gooey sweet sinful treat.
Hope u enjoy 🙂 Somer Simpson. Grandma Coco’s Monkey Bread is so soft and buttery. It is baked in a bundt pan and the sections just pull apart. It’s a simple bread recipe and a real crowd pleaser. Grandma Coco always serves her monkey bread on holidays and special occasion.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food granny’s monkey bread recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!