Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken pumpkin pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A hearty, warming pie, stuffed full of seasonal pumpkin. This could also be made with leftover cooked chicken or turkey. If you can not find pumpkin replace with butternut squash.
Chicken Pumpkin Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Pumpkin Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken pumpkin pie using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pumpkin Pie:
- Make ready 2 Cups All purpose Flour
- Take 200 Grams Butter Cold
- Take Water Ice-cold
- Get Salt
- Take 200 Grams chicken Minced
- Make ready 3 Onions Chopped
- Take 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- Get Chillies
- Take Red Chilli Powder
- Make ready Garam Masala
- Prepare Salt
- Take Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Get 1/4 Kilo Yellow Pumpkin
- Take 1 Onion Finely chopped
- Prepare 6 Cloves Garlic
- Make ready Fresh Cream
- Make ready Sauce Tobasco
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare Salt
You’ll find pies with classic ingredients and fun additions like chocolate, pecans and more. Pumpkin pie is the most classic Thanksgiving dessert. The holiday wouldn’t be the same without it. And homemade pumpkin pie is both easy and well worth the minimal effort.
Instructions to make Chicken Pumpkin Pie:
- First the pastry:Add all-purpose flour to a large bowl. Chop butter into long sticks. Add to flour. Add some salt, mix well. Add ice-cold water to the flour to make a smooth, comfortable dough.
- The key to a flaky pastry is to ensure your hands are always cold! Once the dough has come together nicely, cover it in a muslin cloth and put it in the fridge for 1 hour. *This flour yields 12 mini pies.
- For the chicken kheema:Heat oil in a pan. Add slit chillies, onions and saute well. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry till rawness leaves the onions. Add tomatoes, and spices.
- Add minced chicken, salt, simmer and close the pan till chicken is cooked. Ensure the chicken is dry and spicy (the pastry will counter the spice).
- For cream of pumpkin:De-seed, peel and chop pumpkin. Boil till mush.
- In a pan, add oil, onions and garlic. Saute till onions are translucent. Add the boiled and mashed pumpkin. Add salt, sugar, and a dash of tobasco.
- Put this entire mixture into the mixie. Puree the pumpkin completely.
- Bring it back to a boil, add some fresh cream. Turn off stove.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line your pie dish with the pastry crust. Blind bake for 10 minutes (use a fork to poke some holes in the pastry dough).
- Bring out the pastry, stuff with chicken (about 3/4th of the tin). Add cream of pumpkin on top of that. Top it off with lots of cheese!
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the tin. Belt!
This easy vegan pumpkin pie recipe is made it a blender! It’s the best vegan pumpkin pie and is perfect made ahead of time. There wasn’t enough pumpkin taste and I doubled the pumpkin pie spice amount. Next time I will use a great Delicious. The pumpkin helps the pecan pie set up nicely so it’s not runny.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken pumpkin pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!