Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dill potato salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Southern Dill Potato Salad. A delicious creamy potato salad loaded with fresh dill and flavor. This is the perfect side for any meal!
Dill potato salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dill potato salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dill potato salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dill potato salad:
- Make ready 3/4 lb baby red potatoes
- Take 1/2 tbs dijon mustard
- Take 1 tbs dill pickle juice
- Make ready 1/2 tbs dill pickle juice
- Get 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/4 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup celery, diced
- Take 1/4 cup dill pickle, chopped or relish
- Make ready 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- Get 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh finely chopped dill
- Take Optional: 2 hard boiled eggs, whites only, chopped
This recipe for Dill Potato Salad is just such a one. I found the recipe in a small book I have by Murdoch Books, entitled salads. I loved the simplicity of it. It doesn’t take a multitude of ingredients.
Steps to make Dill potato salad:
- Bring whole potatoes to a boil and boil until tender, about 15 minutes. (Boil eggs, drain and cool if using) Drain, halve and quarter potatoes. Place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix 1 tbs pickle juice and 1/2 tbs dijon mustard. Pour over potatoes, toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30mins or up to 1 hour.
- Add celery, pickles or relish, green onions, dill, (and eggs if using) to the bowl with the cooled potatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise, 1/2 tbs pickle juice, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir until smooth. Add to bowl of potatoes and toss to coat
Potato salad is a staple side dish at any BBQ, block party, or picnic during the spring and summer months. How To Make German Potato Salad. Boil the potatoes: Add the prepped potatoes to a medium pot German Potato Salad, made healthy and easy, features fresh dill for a flavorful summery vegan. Best Potatoes to use for Healthy Lemon Dill Potato Salad. This potato salad gets some excellent flavor from dill pickle relish, a little mustard, and hard-cooked eggs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dill potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!