Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken mexican parmy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken mexican parmy My husbane loves it he says its a meal in one with veggies. If using thick chicken breasts, insert an instant-read thermometer into the center of each breast to make sure the chicken is fully cooked. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Chicken mexican parmy is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken mexican parmy is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken mexican parmy using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken mexican parmy:
- Make ready 1/4 yellow capsicum
- Get 1/4 red capsicum
- Take 1/4 green capsicum
- Take 1 med spanish onion
- Get 1 cup diced ham
- Prepare 1 cup diced bacon
- Get 2 cups grated cheese
- Take 4 heaped tsp of aoli
- Prepare hot chilli sauce
- Take 4 chicken thighs (butterflied or bashed)
- Make ready egg&milk mix
- Make ready breadcrumbs
- Get salt&pepper
- Make ready cream cheese Philly
- Prepare oil to fry
- Take chopped fresh parsley &shallots
- Prepare fresh chilli to owns tastes
Tortillas filled with a chicken, rice, beans and olive mixture – rolled, fried and topped with a piquant avocado mix, sour cream and cheese, all served on a bed of lettuce. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Season the flour and place on one plate, put the beaten eggs on another and mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan.
Steps to make Chicken mexican parmy:
- Dice small all capsicums, onion,chilli ham&bacon an set aside in their piles
- Butterfly chicken thighs. Roll in egg&milk wash then crumbs repeat.
- Shallow fry till cooked an golden brown. Once cooked put on baking tray.
- Add to chicken a heap tsp of aoli on chicken an spread evenly on top
- Add capsicum, onion, bacon, ham, an chopped herbs
- Then pour chilli sauce on here an there dont smother it
- Then add pieces of small dices philly cheese, an drops of sour cream top with grated cheese (mixof tasty an mons)
- Cook in oven at 200 degree Celsius. For 5min or until cheese melted then put under grill to golden the cheese up
- Serve with fresh veg
- Can vary with topping
Chicken parmigiana is a popular Australian and Italian-American dish consisting of a crumbed (breaded) chicken breast topped with pasta (tomato) sauce and mozzarella, parmesan or provolone cheese. Pour the tomato sauce into a shallow ovenproof dish and top with the chicken. Mexican: The Altona Sports Club do the best mex I’ve had. Mexican: I’ve had a mexican parma with jalapeno’s, salami, guacamole and sour cream. Traditional (with ham): I love Mexican and Hawaiian parmas too, but you just can’t go past the original.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken mexican parmy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!