Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cold chicken salads. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cold chicken salads is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cold chicken salads is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
The heady aroma and taste of sweet basil defines this cold chicken salad tossed with Parmesan cheese and dressed with a puree of mayonnaise, basil, garlic and celery. By Janet Schaufele; The Best Chicken Salad Ever. Two things make this chicken salad super.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cold chicken salads using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold chicken salads:
- Prepare 2 cups cooked chicken meat coarsely chopped or shredded
- Make ready 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper
- Get 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled sweet corn
- Make ready 1/2 cup par boiled babycorn
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped pine apple
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped apple
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Get 5 table spoon mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Prepare 1 boiled egg
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
Crunchy bits of celery throughout are yummy and add texture. Using a store-bought rotisserie chicken means this can be prepped in no time. Cold Chicken And Rice Salad Recipes. Harvest Chicken Salad bestfoods. celery, cut up cooked chicken, apples, Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Cold chicken salads:
- Toss all the salad ingredients together..
- Prepare the chicken salad dressing in a separate bowl.
- Mix together mayonnaise lemon juice salt and pepper
- The salad dressing should not be too sweet or sour.
- Gently stir the dressing in with the chicken salad ingredients.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours..
- Served it beautifully..
I love this recipe – it is an old favorite of the family. My grandmother made this for me many times and now that she is gone, I have taken over making it for the family. Everyone who tries it, loves it and wants it over and over. I get many requests to make it. While chicken cooks, bring a second large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cold chicken salads recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!