Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan and spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan and spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti:
- Take 1 box spaghetti
- Prepare 1 dozen chicken breast cutlets
- Take 2 can mushroom & onion spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Prepare 2 large tomatoes
- Prepare 1 large green pepper
- Make ready 1 large sweet red pepper
- Take 1 ketchup
- Get 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 packages mozzarella
- Get 1 canola oil
- Make ready 1 flour
- Make ready 1 adobe seasoning
- Make ready 1 chicken seasoning
- Take 1 black pepper
- Make ready 1 dash steak sauce
- Make ready 1 sweet butter
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti:
- Wash chicken off with cold water
- Season with all seasonings
- Mix in together well
- Put flour in a bag
- Place chicken in flour. Shake well
- Put canola oil in a pan-medium high heat til it pops
- Place chicken in pan to fry until golden brown and tender
- Place chicken in pan
- Fill a big pot up with water and a dash of canola oil
- Let water boil then add spaghetti
- Take out a medium bowl and prepare sauce
- Put spaghetti sauce, seasonings, sugar, steak sauce. Mix together.
- Put alittle of the grease from the chicken fry in a small pan
- Cook the peppers and onion until carmelized
- Place peppers & onions in sauce. Mix together.
- Dip each cutlet in sauce like a nugget.
- Place back in pan. Then pour sauce all over the chicken
- Put oven on 350°F
- Place chicken in oven for 1 hour
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse off excess starch
- Melt sweet butter in a microwave then pour on spaghetti and mix in.
- Take chicken out and sprinkle mozzarella over chicken and sauce
- Put back in oven for another hour
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken parmesan and spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!